Not a Booty Call

Communications 
I realize this is the middle of the night, and you very well might be asleep. But in the off-chance you happen to be awake, can you come by for a house call? I had an...incident that requires your particular skill set.
Greg Thayer

Tag: @Jas
SUCK MY PEEPEE

Jaime was actually just getting off a twelve hour shift. It was normal for him to come home, shower, eat and then sit on the couch and allow his mind to go numb by way of comedy sitcoms. So when Greg texted him, he was wide away, just settling into the couch. He lifted his phone, reading the text on the dim screen. Brows creased in instant concern. Weird...

Sure can. Do I just bring myself or my medial kit as well?
Jamie

Because... you never know which skill he was eluding to. Either way, Jaime was already getting to head back upstairs and put on some sweat pants and a hoodie.
SUCK MY PEEPEE

Greg looked around the room and then down at the lower half of his body, in the exaggerated, slow-motion, not quite refined manner of a student art film.

Let's bring the medical kit.

I'll make it up to you. Breakfast is on me from wherever you want.
Greg

Such an offer could be redeemed at a different date, swapped for supper or an expensive bottle of wine.
SUCK MY PEEPEE

Medical kit. Got it. It was in the closet by the door anyway and he'd grab it on the way out. Jaime finished getting dressed and responded to the text.

Got it. Be there in 10.
Jaime

He grabbed his keys and the medical kit and was out the door.
SUCK MY PEEPEE

Thank you. I'll see you soon. The door is unlocked.
Greg

SUCK MY PEEPEE