I'm Your Dad

Port of Portland 
Chickadee frowned as she watched him retreat to the car, his bubbly demeanor gone. It irritated her. She opened the car door and leaned down low to get a look at his face.

"Are you pussying out on me right now?" she scowled so hard her eyebrows touched each other. She also didn't bother waiting for an answer. Why was he being picky right now. She was paying him well and he literally just had to follow her. "Because if you are, you need to tell me right now. I'm running out of the safety chunk of time." Chick pulled out her phone and glanced at the time, releasing a stressed hiss.

Shoving the device back in her pocket, she sighed, "Forget it. I'm going on ahead." And with that, she slammed the car's door and started to jog off, veering off to stay close to the edge of the building.
SUCK MY PEEPEE

"No. I'm not. Though it's not fun when you don't even tell me what trouble we are getting ourselves into. I'm down for almost anything, Chick but you're kind of throwing me off my game," he said, voice hardening and a single hand reaching upward to run through his hair. He had slicked it back with only a little gel so part of it fell forward and almost into his eye.

Nox was into fun, flirting, playing around and yes, mischief. Secret keeping and staying in the dark was not something he considered fun. He liked to know the repercussions before he dove right in. He thought this would have been another date. She led him to believe it was a date. "Alright. If that's what you want. You're most stubborn than I thought you were," he said, his leopard's russet tinted ears falling back against its head in agreement. He growled at the woman, as if she might actually hear him.
SUCK MY PEEPEE

She huffed and puffed. His response made her angry, furious even. Was she not being transparent? They were here to pick up money. What more did he want from that? He shouldn't be allowed to be this picky with his customers.

She continued to fume off. She didn't need him.

Right?

She grumbled under her breath as she stomped her way around the corner of the building, out of sight from her chauffeur's vehicle. "Honestly though, I'm stubborn?!" Chick shook her head in disbelief. He needed to look in the mirror himself. As the trailer came into view, her senses perked up, she had to focus on the task at hand now. From what she could tell, no one where there. Lights were off and blinds pulled down. Her gut twisted and turned out of anxiety as she approached the door.
SUCK MY PEEPEE

She was not in her right mind. At least Nox didn't think so. She wouldn't respond to his flirting, making him feel like she was uptight and nervous about this mission of hers. Not only that but she was coy and secretive. Clearly something was up and Nox cared enough to not let her walk to her death or whatever this was.

So he said nothing, but followed in silence. His steps were muted, the feline being present just beneath his skin. He was tempted to shift, but he didn't, knowing that would put him as risk (despite the cameras being covered by insects) of exposure and possible want to take a chunk out her pretty little thigh. It really could have gone either way. So instead of giving into that idea, he followed at a distance, careful to be silent and to keep up whatever security role he was supposed to be playing.
SUCK MY PEEPEE